Sunday, February 13, 2011

crunch

Yesterday and today I tried out my new membership to a new local gym, Crunch. I think it is safe to say that I made a good decision with this membership. I do still have a personal trainer, I haven't dumped Jennifer and have no plans in doing so. I still very much need her. But Crunch is much closer to work and easily accessible from home during the weekends. So the days I don't meet up with my trainer, I will utilize Crunch. Because it's a new gym and has only been open for 3 days, the crowd inside is small. But I do hope it stays small on the days/times I go.

Today I had a realization that all of my work with my trainer and on my own, and watching what I eat is truly paying off. I've been noticing subtle changes in my physique, in my arms and legs mostly. Granted, I'm not disillusioned, I know I have plenty of pounds to lose and I will. But actually seeing those subtle changes in myself is quite motivational. More so than what the scale says. 

I end this posting with a quote seen at Crunch, "Objects in the mirror are as fantastic as they appear!"

No comments:

Post a Comment