Tuesday, August 26, 2014

one on one: day sixteen

I typically have plenty to say but I am at a loss of words right now. This has been somewhat of a trying week and I find myself with little energy to try and find something to share. So I will lead right into what I did in today's session:

Warm-up: 500m Row
Extended Warm-up:
     8 x 20m Skip
     4 x 20m (3) Overhead Walking Lunge + (1) Overhead Squat

Terrible 2's
In 2 minutes complete 2 rounds:
     100m Row (sprint)
     2 Burpees
     2 Slam Balls (20#)
x2 (1st time had 19 seconds left, 2nd time had 26 seconds left)

Rest 5 minutes

50 Elevated Sit-up/Ball Toss
Then,
     5 minute AirFit Cool Down

I am appreciative of Joon's help and have definitely noticed changes in myself. I was pretty proud of myself in completing the Terrible 2's portion within the 2 minute time cap. And that I did all of the lunges with no knee pain. I hope to have more to say in my next posting, until then, be sure you hug your loved ones often!

No comments:

Post a Comment