Tuesday, July 13, 2010

on the mend

Good news! My ankle is getting better... yay! I still have some lateral swelling, slight pitted edema around the lateral malleolus, very little swelling in the medial side of my foot. Bruising is almost completely gone, and while wrapped and wearing shoes I can walk pretty normal now. Without wrap and barefoot I limp a little, I think it's partly my guarding it and that I have slight discomfort on the lateral bottom of my foot when I walk. Still not ready to go for a walk yet, but I'm hopeful! The downfall of all of this is that I have to be careful with what I eat, cut back, as my physical activity has plummeted! I've been doing so well with losing weight that I refuse to go backwards! So now it's time to veg out on more greens and no sugars. Now I just got to keep thinking positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment