Wednesday, October 2, 2013

a one year project

Since May I have been taking a monthly photo, anterior & lateral views, of myself to keep a photographic log of my progress with CF. I didn't really put much thought into it, just did it as I thought it would be cool to see a before and after. But after a little chat with Aaron, I decided with his help, to take a photo every night that I go do CF for one year. This way at the end of that time frame, when I put all the photos in chronological order and have it play back to me, I can actually see a moving image of how my body has changed. So we started this project on Oct. 1st, 2013 and it will end on Oct. 1st, 2014. At that time, I will post the time lapse of the photos for all to see.

Another project that will probably take a little longer than a year, hopefully not to much longer, is going back to school. My goal is to go to PCC and get into the Fitness Technology program, with the possibility of attending PSU afterwards to work on my Bachelors. The PSU part is a maybe, but the year program at PCC is definitely a desire. My end goal is to work on getting my Level 1 Certification in CrossFit and become a Coach. Granted, I don't want to become a Coach until I have achieved success for myself. But I am well on my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment