Wednesday, October 9, 2013

down with the sickness

If you're a Disturbed fan, you probably started singing the song after reading the title to this posting... you're welcome! If you have no clue what I am talking about, move on...

So I haven't been to a CF class since last week Tuesday. I caught whatever bug Aaron brought home and was suffering from. All attempts in avoiding the bug were pointless, I still got sick. I'm out of the worse of it, I'm actually functioning well but my energy level is still not 100%. Climbing the stairs into my home is an exhausting experiencing. And lets not forget the rawness of my throat from all the coughing, it's terrible. The last time I took this much time off of CF was after a spider bite on my calf became infected and I was ordered to stay off my feet from my doctor. And trust me, that was no exaggeration. This is mental torture for me. I miss the coaches, the friends, the challenge, and the feeling a sense of accomplishment that I survived a WOD. I'm think I probably won't make it back in until Monday of next week. Sigh.

I have to look at it with a positive outlook, maybe I got the sickness out of the way for the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment