Thursday, November 21, 2013

stay hungry

Twice this week I did something that I had not expected to do at this point of my CrossFit experience. Earlier this week I posted that I PR'd my deadlift and as well as completed a WOD before anyone else in the class, a first. This evening I managed to finish ahead of the class once again. I am not sure what has gotten into me or how I am accomplishing all of this. I suppose it could be that I have dedicated myself the past six months, I am getting stronger and more confident. But I am not entirely sure what is the cause or how many more times I will repeat this. All I know is that I am feeling pretty damn good about myself right now and look forward to seeing what other achievements I accomplish.

This photo was taken from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment