Friday, November 22, 2013

day 22 of 60: sugar challenge

Oh. My. Goodness. I am not sure how to react to my weigh in today. Should I jump up and down? Scream with excitement? Do cartwheels? Wait... I can't do cartwheels... yet! Ok ok... so this week I lost a total of 3.5# adding to a complete total of 10.5# in three weeks. How?! I mean awesome, but how?!

               :::BREATHE NIKKI:::

Ok, I am better now. I am feeling pretty happy with this development. I honestly thought the weight loss would slow down to a pound a week, which would be awesome, but never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd have a large loss like this week. Maybe this will be the last of the large losses, and that is ok. But apparently whatever I am doing is working... and so I shall continue with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment