Thursday, January 23, 2014

changes are in progress

I haven't been posting as frequently as I had been lately. It is certainly not because there hasn't been anything to write about, far from the truth actually. I have a lot to share with you all and just haven't had the time to sit down and put it all into words. There are big changes happening for myself personally and for my blogs. I am preparing to launch my very own website that will host both blogs. This is very exciting as I am beginning to brand myself to the world, well with one friend at a time. (wink wink) I will continue to blog here about my ups and downs, successes and failures, and everything in between. You will notice some changes have already occurred on this blog, you will probably notice more changes in the coming days. The reason? I wanted a way to get myself out there, but as well as minimizing as much nonsense as possible. Between both blogs I had multiple "about me" sections and contact forms. I wanted a way to streamline what I am doing and keep it simple and clean for you and I. The main website will have an "about me" section, a single contact form, and access to both blogs. And I am sure my site will evolve as I evolve.

I am currently enrolled at Portland Community College, working towards getting into the Fitness Technology Program this coming Spring. My education will not hinder my journey into a healthier and fitter being. If anything, this very road I am embarking on will only open more doors for me. So please bare with me if I do not post as often or if my posts are short and sweet. If you wish to contact me, you still can and I will respond as quickly as I am able. Thank you for all the well wishes that I have already received, and the praises for all of my progresses. I am humbled by your support.

This photo was taken from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment