Tuesday, March 11, 2014

day 8 & 9/30: resting squats & measurements update

On day 8 of the resting squat challenge I was having some issues with my knees. I knew I wasn't 100% out of the pain zone, though I have been having many more good days. The act of squatting or doing lunges was too much and so I opted to refrain from the challenge on day 8. Today, day 9, I worked on my resting squat for a little bit. More to work on some stretching for my thighs and hips than anything else. Soreness has decreased some and I think I should be able to get back to working on my resting squats tomorrow. 

Today was my 5th appointment in getting my body fat percentage and measurements. With a couple of hiccups along the way I am still managing to shed some inches. Here is where I am after 10 weeks!

Body fat: 28.09% with a 0.97% loss
Neck: 13 inches with no change
Arm: 13.75 inches with a 0.25 inch loss
Forearm: 11 inches with a 0.25 inch gain
Chest: 40.25 inches with a 1.75 inch loss
Waist: 38 inches with a 1 inch loss
Hips: 45.75 inches with a 0.25 inch loss
Thigh: 24 inches with a 1 inch loss
Calf: 17 inches with no change

I am feeling pretty good. I think I will see even bigger losses in the coming weeks. I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment