Saturday, June 21, 2014

and I am back

Spring term ended a little over a week ago and I can happily say I passed all of my classes with big fat A's. Not that I was entirely worried about failing any of my classes, but I know for two of them I was hanging on a borderline between an A or a B. So needless to say, I successfully passed my first full term in the Fit Tech program. With that said, I will most likely only be completing one more term within the program, and probably with only 1 or 2 of the required classes- if that. See, it has come to my attention that I already have or close to having all the necessary credits to receive my Associates in General Studies (AGS). I know that is not the Associates Degree I was after, but if I go the route of the AGS than I can transfer to a 4-year university to begin working on my Bachelor's Degree. I have decided that I want to attend Concordia University and have already applied to begin in January. Now I play the waiting game.

In other news, it's been great getting back to a more regular CrossFit schedule. I definitely lost some of the gains I had achieved prior to the school term. I'm slowly regaining them back but it's been a bit difficult. I've enlisted the help of Coach Joon to help me work on my problem areas and to achieve some goals. He had me make a lost of my strengths, weaknesses, objectives, and future goals. I completed it and handed it in, next week we will begin working on a plan. I will keep you posted on what's to come.

Be sure I will now be posting more regularly again and look forward to making progress again!

This photo was taken from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment