Saturday, November 16, 2013

day 1 of 30: plank challenge

Today a few of my wonderful friends and I began our journey in a plank challenge. The last time I worked on doing the plank, which was about two or so years ago, I was able to hold it for a little over a minute. And now, well not so much. I've asked all the friends that have decided to join me in this challenge to record their first and last day, and if possible a few in between. At the end of the challenge I will collect all the video's and create a video montage, but for now, I will just post my weekly attempts. Today's attempt was to hold it for 20 seconds. I learned pretty quickly that I wasn't as flat as I felt I was… as you will witness.


I held the plank for 21 seconds, unintentionally. My way of dealing with discomfort or uncomfortable situations is to laugh, clearly this will be a very long 30 day challenge for me. 

Others doing the challenge with me:
Darci
Denisa
Robin
Christopher
Tonya
Todd
Ashley

Proud of you guys… get those video's to me!