Thursday, November 28, 2013

wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful day with full bellies, big smiles, and lots of family time, or however you decided to spend your day. This year we opted to dine out as I assume no one really wanted to cook. I honestly didn't mind as I didn't want to cook either or deal with having a lot of leftovers that I really don't need. Plus, you are not able to overeat by getting seconds or thirds, and maybe for some fourths. I passed on dessert, but did allow myself a delicious glass of wine with dinner. We had good conversation and ended up playing a fun little game at the table. I love quality time with great people. I am thankful for all of the people in my life, old and new. And I am thankful that I have the ability to do the things necessary to take care of myself. Cheers to you all!

This week there will be no weigh in, though I am certain I probably maintained the same weight with very little gain or loss. I will resume weigh in's next week. Only 32 days left in the sugar challenge and 16 days left in the plank challenge. Don't forget, if you want to join in on January's challenge, head over to Challenge Me Fit and vote!!

Now to do some burpee's… NOT!