Friday, December 20, 2013

day 50 of 60: sugar challenge

Alright, so I had my weigh in this morning and I managed to lose the 0.5# I gained last week but that is all. That is ok. As I suspected with the reintroduction of beer into my diet and having a couple of outings that involved drinking and the lack of working out last week, this was bound to happen. I also know that I should not always expect a weight loss as I am still building muscle. What I should be happy with is that I am able to maintain my weight at the very least.

In 10 days will mark the end of this challenge and my 7 month CrossFit anniversary. A lot has happened for me between the two. I have lost more weight than I had expected to see on the scale in the past 50 days, and in the last 4 to 5 months I have really noticed the changes in my body. I know that if I keep up with eating right and training hard I will achieve my fitness goals. I know I am on the right track. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment