Tuesday, December 24, 2013

day 54 of 60: sugar challenge

I had an exciting Christmas Eve weigh in!! I had not expected much of a loss, I was shooting for maintenance. But this morning I weighed in 3# less than my last weigh in. WHAT! Yes... I am so excited. This obviously proves the lack of working out two weeks ago is what inhibited any loss in last weeks weigh in. I am now officially 10# away from my first goal!! Give me a moment as I do my happy dance. :)

So in one weeks time I will be doing my last weigh in for the sugar challenge, as it is coming to an end. The end result of this challenge thus far? I will not go back to eating refined sugar on a regular basis, if at all. I have seen too much progress and feel too good to want to put much of that crap back into my body. I will, however, begin a monthly weigh in on the last Friday of every month to keep record of my progress with my continue healthy eating and CrossFit workouts/monthly challenges. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment