Wednesday, January 1, 2014

happy new year's

Welcome 2014!

I feel like I ended 2013 on a high mark! Lost 3# on the last week of the sugar challenge and the last week of the year. I feel good about my body even though it is not where I want it to be just yet. I feel more confident in my abilities in CrossFit though I know I still have a lot to accomplish and learn. But I still have that desire and that is the most important thing, I think. So what will 2014 bring? I hope it opens more doors for me. I am enrolled in school again and classes begin on January 6th. I will be applying to get into the Fitness Technology Program this Spring. I think it is safe to say CrossFit has changed my life in many ways than expected. I am also considering in competing at a CrossFit competition later this year. What?! Yes, I am. So yes, 2014 will be a good year. 

What are you working towards for 2014?

This photo was take from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment