Thursday, March 6, 2014

day 4/30: resting squat challenge & the first step to my new road

I've made it to day 4 of the resting squat challenge, and even as I type this I am squatting. I am experiencing no pain in the knees and my ankles aren't feeling strained. However, I can only hold the resting squat for about 3 to 5 minutes at a time before my legs get tingly. This is still an enormous improvement from my first go around of the challenge. I'm still using a heel support as well but some moments I will squat without heel support and let my heels hang so that the ankles can get some stretch in them. I have been working on mobility in my ankles as I know they are pretty tight.

Took a minute at work to squat.

As for my first step to my new road is with the change of my work schedule. Today was my last day at Lula Health Center, a bittersweet day. I will miss the ladies I worked with tremendously as they are all very talented and have big hearts! I will now only be working at one job while attending school. I am very fortunate to continue to have an awesome boss that is willing to be flexible with my work schedule so that I can attend school at the maximum hours possible. I'm ready for my new adventure to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment