Wednesday, July 9, 2014

help me help jennifer

So I know in the past I have blogged about various people who have impacted my life in positive ways, Jennifer Burningham is one of them. She is the person responsible for helping me to learn how to run, to push through barriers that I constantly put up (and sometimes still do), and ignited a passion to keep working towards getting fit and healthy. Meeting and working with her I feel was critical in my finding the path that I am currently on. Had she not pushed and inspired me, I don't think I'd be where I am today. So Jennifer, thank you.

With that said, the main reason for this post is because I learned that Jennifer is working towards opening up her own fitness studio. This is something she's contemplated for a very long time and is in a position to take that step. Her goal is to create a space that is totally committed to client success and overall wellbeing without grabbing for money or selling supplements. Her long term goal is to offer training and wellness services on a sliding scale. I think this is a fantastic idea, it gives people access to her that ordinarily would not be able to afford the expensive price tag of a gym and/or personal trainer. To learn a little more about her, visit her site by clicking here.

Jennifer is in the process of trying to raise funds to help with the expenses of opening up a new business. Depending on how much you decide to donate, you will receive a perk. Whether it be a one 30 minute session with her to receiving several sessions and a lifelong discount of 15%. I encourage you to take a peek at her fundraising page: Right Track Health and Fitness. If after reading up on her via her website you find that you may be interested in working with her and/or just want to help a local woman be successful in helping her community get healthy and fit- donate. And as a favor, I ask that you share the link to my posting with your family and friends in the Portland and surrounding areas.

This photo is from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment