Thursday, July 10, 2014

one on one: day four

I woke up this morning still feeling quite sore from Tuesdays session with Joon AND from the WOD that evening. I also struggled with stomach pain last night and a mild one this morning but I will leave that for another posting. Other than being sore I felt pretty good this morning and ready for what Joon may have in store for me. And I was surprised! Today's session was taken outside to Buckman Field. And this is what we did today:

2 x 25yd Jog
2 x 25yd Jog Backwards
2 x 25yd Skip (for some reason this was hard to do)
2 x 25yd Side Skip

Rest 3 minutes

2 Sets:
10 Alt KB Snatch 25#
50yd Sprint (walk back)

Rest 2 minutes

2 Sets (timed):
20 Russian KB Swings 35# (unbroken) -3:14
50yd Sprint (walk back) -3:04

*Test*
200yd Run (timed) -0:54:04

DUDE!! I did a 200 yard run in under a minute. ME! Where in the world did that come from? And that after I did all those KB things and breathing hard. If it's not obvious, I am stoked. My progress in this past year has been amazing, but the progress I've made in such a short time with Joon is even more amazing. I feel so proud of myself and can't wait to see where I will be in a few months. Thank you Joon!

This photo was taken from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment